Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
"For a great weekend meal, combine chili and pizza for a real treat that children will love."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, cut up
- add 1 pound ground beef
- add 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- add 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- add 1 (14.5 ounce) can pinto or kidney beans, undrained
- add 1 (1.25 ounce) package McCormick® Chili Seasoning
- Brown ground beef; drain. Stir in seasoning mix, stewed tomatoes and beans; cook 5 minutes.
- Arrange tortillas in a circle on a 12-inch pizza pan; overlap edges where needed.
- Spoon ground beef mixture onto tortillas. Top with cheese. Bake in 400 degree F oven 5-10 minutes or until cheese melts. Garnish with sliced black olives and green onion, if desired.