This works great as an appetizer to a meal or as a sidedish. The blue cheese brings a nice rich flavor. Its gourmet food in your own kitchen
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup parmesan cheese
- add 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- add 1/2 cup chopped onions
- add 1/4 cup water
- add 1/2 lb crabmeat (can use imitation)
- add vegetable oil
- add 1/4 cup olive oil
- add 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- add 4-5 portabello mushrooms (can also use baby bellas)
- add 2 cloves garlic (pressed)
- add 2-3 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Remove stems of portabellas and scrape off the brown underside.
- Heat oil in a sauce pan, add onion and garlic until the onion is tender.
- Turn off the stove and add crabmeat, italian seasoning, parmeasean cheese, blue cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Stuff the mushrooms, and place on a cookie sheet.
- Mix the olive oil and water together and sprinkle over the mushrooms.
- Bake 20-25 minutes serve while hot.